- Help your students review reading skills and prepare for standardized testing in a fun and strategic way! This set had 12 sets of task cards, 5 Reading Comprehension tests SETS, and 1 Set of Editing Tasks that are perfect for the FSA or standardized test prep. Now in a digital format to make test pr$36.00$62.50Save $26.50
- These 12 sets of elementary reading comprehension task cards are perfect for the FSA or standardized test prep. The task cards use test like questions: multiple choice, A/B (evidence-based selected response), multi-select, table matching, and open response. The task cards are LAFS aligned and use we$26.00$42.00Save $16.00
- Product Description
Distance Learning Resource!
Test Practice made easy! Simply assign the Digital Google Forms™ task cards in your Google Classroom™ or paperless environment using these self-grading forms. After studying the 3rd through 5th grade FSA released practice test, I came up with these text structure questions. They use excerpts from well-known youth novels, modern informational text, and poems to help engage your students as they practice answering questions about word text features: images, diagrams, maps, headings, and titles. The cards use multiple-choice and open response questions to help your students better prepare.
Included in your download:
- Google Forms™ with 20 Short Passages with questions
- How-To Guide for using this self-grading Google Form
- PDF File with LAFS Breakdown & Answer Key
Includes the following product: Text Features Task Cards Grade 3-5
(Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2020 Google Inc. All rights reserved. The Small Classroom is not affiliated with Google Inc.)
Other Resources You May Be Interested In: