Also included in
- Visual tools are a powerful classroom management tool to use to support all students in any kindergarten or primary-aged classroom. Picture cues can help students in need of special education and English language learners to be independent in the classroom. ►►►Need more classroom management tools?$19.00$30.50Save $11.50
- Classroom management is probably the most challenging aspect of being a classroom teacher. Dealing with behavior while establishing predictable routines and consistent expectations is essential. This is a bundle of classroom behavior management tools to use in the primary grades. You'll get tools$49.00$80.00Save $31.00
- Need easy-to-use, time-saving classroom behavior management tools all in one place? This mega bundle of classroom management tools has everything you need to create an organized, happy, and well-run kindergarten classroom.Stop searching everywhere for the perfect classroom solutions. This bundle h$99.00$198.00Save $99.00
These visuals are the perfect way to introduce rules and expectations during distance learning! If you are teaching virtually, you'll love these picture cards, posters and digital PowerPoint to teach your online class routines. Save yourself time and use these visual cards to support your online instruction and reinforce classroom procedures.
This pack includes posters, picture cards, and a PowerPoint you can use to help teach and reinforce the classroom routines and procedures during distance learning. Visual prompts are especially helpful for ELL (English Language Learners) and special education students but they benefit everyone. Help all of your students to be successful with online learning with these easy-to-use visual supports!
Included in this resource:
- 23 different picture cards (turn on camera, mute microphone, unmute microphone, be respectful, use kind words, be prepared, turn off the TV, sit at a desk or table, stay in one place, raise your hand when you want to talk, watch and listen to your classmates, no eating or drinking, turn on gallery view, dress appropriately, no toys, find a quiet place, have a grownup nearby, be on time, wear headphones, think about what's being said, think before you speak, do not share unless you are asked, stay quiet, limit noise and distractions from pets, listen to your teacher, and be a good listener)
- Full-page meeting expectations poster (Online, virtual or digital title options)
- 24 Slide PowerPoint to introduce Online Learning Expectations
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders