Products in this Bundle (5)
Each artist unit includes an artist biography sheet and video link, two activities, an art analysis with article and final project with rubric. In response to the urgent need for teachers to provide e-learning or remote learning, these are a condensed, online format of my current Art History Workbooks.
Share the link through your school's digital platform, otherwise sharing may be blocked from outside the district and students will not be able to access the clues and documents.
See individual Artist Units for Previews
How does it work? Share the link provided through your google classroom or through whatever online platform your school uses. Parents/students can go to each of the unit websites, each of which has 5 days of work. Each unit includes activities that are based on the DBAE educational program and include art history, art analysis and art creation.
- Great for remote learning and easy for parents to use
- Each artist homepage website takes students through the lessons they are to do each day.
- Rubric is included at the end of the website.
- Students are encouraged to work longer on the final project. (more than the 2 days provided)
- Great for e-learning, share on your district's online platform with parents and they're off to learn about the artist from home!
ROY LICHTENSTEIN UNIT:
Whaam! Art Activity
Draw a Cartoon Exclamation
Analysis of "Drowning Girl" with MoMA Article
Comic Book Pop Art Project
PABLO PICASSO UNIT:
(See preview video on individual resource)
Re-Draw Man with a Guitar Activity
Continuous Line Drawing Portrait
Analysis of Guernica with Article
Final Project: Oil Pastel Portrait in the style of Picasso
KEITH HARING UNIT:
Color Digitally or re-Draw Haring style worksheet
How to Draw like Keith Haring Activity
Analysis of Social Change Art with Article
Final Project: Create a piece of Social Change Art in the style of Haring
GEORGIA O'KEEFFE UNIT:
Abstract Flower Activity
Black Mesa Activity
Analysis of "From the Lake, No. 1" with Elements and Principles of Art Link
Watercolor Technique Video
Final Project: Create an enlarged Abstract Flower
PAUL KLEE UNIT:
Monument in Fertile Country Activity
Early Chill Activity
Communication through Art Analysis and Article on Klee
Final Project: Dream Artwork
Here are some tips that I recommend when assigning:
- Share the link through your google classroom or through whatever online platform your school uses.
- Have students share their work with you or to Instagram with a specific tag so they can see each other’s work!
- Please take a look at the preview
- Make sure your district will allow you to view/download/share google documents and if not, that you (or your students/parents from home) can access them on a personal google drive.
- Share the link through your school's digital platform, otherwise sharing may be blocked from outside the district and students will not be able to access the clues and documents.
- This is new territory for us all. Please contact me with any issues via email so that we can work together to fix them at email@example.com
**Any feedback left that has to do with the lifestyle or life events of the artist do not reflect the quality of this resource.**
©2020 A Space to Create Art, LLC