Distance Learning Winter Teen Numbers 5 Activities Playdough, Printables
These winter teen number games and activities are perfect for math centers and math stations. Practice teen numbers with playdough and coloring activities, snowflake Write the Room cards, teen number printables, teen number Bump! (2 versions) and a simple teen number memory game.
In this resource, you will receive the following activities/coloring/games:
- Playdough Teen Numbers (10-20) (color) – full page version
- Playdough Teen Numbers (10-21) (color) – half page version
- Playdough Teen Numbers (color) – single page. I use these when children need support to practice teen number formation and ordering in particular.
- 4 winter-themed printables/worksheets (answer keys included)
- Write the Room Snowflake Teen Numbers (2 versions) (answer keys included)
- Playdough Teen Number (color your own – B&W) – full page version
- Playdough Teen Numbers (color your own – B&W) – half page versions (these can also be made into a simple ‘Winter Teen Number’ coloring booklet that is a good ‘fast finisher’ activity).
- Playdough Teen Numbers (B&W) – single page. These make a nice teen number formation activity for children who need extra support/practice. They can also be used as a ‘number ordering’ activity (you would need to have time to prep this).
- Teen Number Bump:
- Version 1 - with playing cards (10 frame teen numbers) included
- Version 2 - you will need a '0-9' dice
- Teen Number Numeral cards (these can be used with the 10 frame teen number cards to play ‘Memory’)
NOTE: the Playdough mats listed above in color and B&W are the same mats. Both color and B&W versions are offered, so that you have options if color printing is limited. Having both options also lets you use the B&W version as coloring pages, if you wish (although the 'mug' and 'snowman' pictures on these mats are necessarily quite small, so they all fit on the page).