Also included in
- Easily assign these 9 engaging Google Slides products through Google Classroom for distance learning or in the classroom. They include a Distance Learning Writing Prompts Journal, All About Me Collaborative Activity, Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers, Student of the Day digital posters, 5$29.00$46.50Save $17.50
- My BESTSELLERS bundled together to help you use and create all things Google in your classroom whether you're distance learning or in-person teaching. You'll get a bundle of premade activities in Google Slides that you can use throughout the year including a back to school activity, digital reading$55.00$104.50Save $49.50
- Get $140 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$146.00$288.50Save $142.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$129.00$254.00Save $125.00
This digital activity in Google Slides focuses on 5 different types of writing and skills. Students will be engaged in 11 different slides, inserting images and text to show what they've been doing at home since distance learning has started. Each slide contains writing prompts that can be customized before giving to students. Students will share what they've been reading, who they've been spending time with, what they've been learning at home, their favorite thing they've played, and more.
Throughout the Slides, students will practice:
- Personal narrative writing
- Informational writing
- Opinion writing
- How-To writing
- Creating a list
- Checking the weather
- Telling if a book they read is fiction (+ creating a story map) or nonfiction (+ summarizing what they've read)
- Reviewing adjectives
All of the instructions I’ve written in each text box can be changed, so if you have special directions you want your students to follow for their writing, you can add them. For instance, for the personal narrative slide, you might want to include the words hook, lead, add dialogue and description, etc. You’re able to customize the directions to best match your class and the lingo you use.
►Watch the VIDEO PREVIEW to see this product in action.
The 11 Slides Include:
- Cover to personalize
- What I Miss About School
- The Best Thing I've Played
- What I've Been Reading
- Who I've Been Spending Time With
- The Most Exciting Thing That's Happened
- What I've Learned About
- 5 Words To Describe How I'm Feeling
- If I Could Go Anywhere...
- The Weather Forecast
- What I've Been Eating
Also included is a step-by-step video showing you how to assign this activity in Google Classroom.
This activity is great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
• Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
• All shapes are locked down
• Image icons show students where to insert images
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
End of the Year Activities
• End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)