Another week...done! Also perfect for last-minute sub plans! These Problems of the Day will help your students get the practice they need with using the distributive property and combining like terms. These skills are important to master before working with more complex equations. Common Core Standards 7.EE.1 and 8.EE.1 are the focus of these activities.
Please note...this resource is part of a money-saving bundle:
Bell Work Growing Bundle
Uses for this Product:
1. 5 days of Problems of the Day, Bell Work, Class Starters, or Mini Quizzes
2. Need emergency sub plans? These practice problems would be perfect! Copy the packet and you're all set! The detailed answer keys are perfect to leave for a sub.
3. The 5 practice pages could be copied for math review stations.
4. As students progress through the pages, the problems become more complex. These activities offer many ways to differentiate with your students.
*Cover and description pages
* 5 Pages with practice problems
* Detailed answer keys
* "Thank you" page
You may also like my other Bell Work for a Week/Sub Plans:
Number Systems Bell Work/Sub Plans 8.NS.1,2
Exponent Rules Bell Work/Sub Plans 8.EE.1
If you'd like a distributive property activity that's already differentiated for you, check this out:
Distributive Property Hurdles - Fun, Competitive Practice!
This resource is included in my Whole Pi Pre Algebra Growing Mega Bundle. Check it out for some awesome savings!
I appreciate your purchase and feedback. Your students will benefit from this practice, and it will help them as they enter algebra and geometry classes.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Voila! You will now receive updates about this store.
-- Piece of Pi