Distributive Property Math Puzzles Multiplication Properties Math Puzzles
- Google Apps™
Help your students practice the distributive property in this engaging math center activity. It's self-checking and allows the student to work independently so that you can work where you are needed. Plus, it has a variety of math puzzles so that you can meet the various learning needs in your classroom!
- 3 differentiated sets of puzzles that vary in difficulty so that you can meet the needs of all your students.
- Answer key so that you don't have to create one yourself!
- A Google version so that you can have your students complete it digitally if you prefer.
This Product in Use:
- Students begin with the strip that says "start" and solves the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the "finish" strip.
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!
Other Related Resources You May Enjoy:
Area and Perimeter Math Workshop
Finding the Area Start2Finish Math Puzzles
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
Earn FREE Resources!
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!