Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.39 MB | 7 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard 3.MD.C.7.C. They will apply the distributive property. Students will solve for area and create an area model. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 3 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as tiling and distributive property
• Visual examples of how to use tiling to find the area of a rectangle
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as tiling incorrectly
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as multiplying using the distributive property