Learn about letters made with Handwriting Without Tears' Dive Down, Swim Up:
- h, b, r, n, m, p
Download the rest of the set!
Magic C Letters: c, a, d, g, q, o
Line Down, Lift, Cross and Dots Letters: l, t, f, k, i, j
Six letters grouped together for children to recognize patterns and consistency in letter formation.
Includes two of the same set: normal lined version and the Handwriting Without Tears, HWT lined version.
For each letter page:
- Find in alphabetical order
- Trace uppercase
- Recognize and find uppercase among other letters
- Recognize and find lowercase among other letters
- Determine if it is a "tall," "small," or "fall" letter
- Color the picture words that start with the same sound
A short review of the skills implemented is included at the end.
Common Core Literacy Standards:
Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
Write a letter or letters for most consonant and short-vowel sounds (phonemes).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License