Diver, Diver, what do you see? Who has....
a curly tail...
under the sea?
This adaptive book can be used for matching, expressive vocabulary, increasing sentence structure, who questions, and even using context clues to figure out which sea animal the diver is describing.
On each question page, there is a picture of the diver and a sea animal that is hiding behind something. On each answer page the sea animal isn't hiding anymore and the diver (the students), using the sentence strip on each page will say " I see a _". There are sea animal picture cards for the students to use to add onto each sentence.
1. Cover page
2. 22 book pages
3. 1 page of sea animal picture cards
1. Print out all of the pages.
2. Cut out the sea animal picture cards (on the last page) individually.
3. Laminate all the picture cards and pages of the book.
4. Place Velcro on the backs of the picture cards and on the end of each sentence.
5. Bind together