Practice 9 high-frequency words with these diverse Thanksgiving Harvest Writing & Reading Emergent Readers created with Open Dyslexic Font. Talk about fall harvest time. Choose to cut and paste, write, draw, and/or color various fruits and vegetables. Every child will be successful!
✨ I Can Read and Write: Thanksgiving Harvest (Open Dyslexic Font)
Note: I provide Sassoon Font as an option because it is used in many European countries. It is a pre-cursive font.
⚡ 18 pages
Kindergarten, Grade One
✨ Fall Harvest Fun! Use Thanksgiving time to be thankful for a fall harvest! Name and identify fruits and vegetables. Create your own emergent reader! Color, cut and paste, draw, print... or use a combination of these activites. The open dyslexic font may help a reader in your room!
- 3 Emergent Reader formats - colored cover with open-ended text / black & white cover with open-ended text / blank cover with lines on each page (you add the graphics and the text)
- 2 Vocabulary Cards - 10 words with graphics / black and white and color formats
- Decodeable Words used in these readers: a, and, big
- Tricky Words used in these readers : I, the, is, like, little, here
- 2 High-Frequency Word Lists (101 words) - one set provides decodeable text
- Cut and Paste Activity: Create your own Thanksgiving Corucopia!
✅ Get this Fall Thanksgiving Harvest ready to print booklet!
· Sight Words
· New vocabulary
✅ Check the ways this resource will be helpful and fun!
· Literacy Center Activity
· Library Corner
· Learn and review high-frequency words. (I, don’t, want, to be, a)
· Homework Activity
⚡ Check out these Emergent Readers!
⚡ You might like one of these early literacy products:
• Vocabulary: I have… /Who has…? AUTUMN Game for Primary Children
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward ❤️ FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Teach – Play – Learn
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.