Set of 40 cards that have different decimal division problems on each. All cards have at least three matches. The cards do not match problem and answer, but rather problem and problem that have the same answer. Problems vary from decimals in dividends, decimals in divisors, and decimals in both. Answer Key included.
Just cut out and laminate, if desired. Good for Go Fish, Old Maid, Memory, or the matching game I made for a fifth grade class:
1. Hand out one card to each student.
2. Student solves the problem on the card.
3. Once solved, student can get up and move around the room to find another student who has already solved theirs.
4. Students partner up and switch cards. They each solve the other person's problem, then compare answers.
5. If the partners found cards that have matching answers, they bring them to the teacher for approval.
6. If they match, teacher hands them new cards to repeat search. Individual can tally up matches made.
7. If the answers do NOT match, students return cards to their partners and continue looking for a match.