These decimal problems are intended to be follow-up practice after a lesson. Each group of problems adds a new layer of complexity (see bulleted list below for how each problem set is differentiated). The blue border represents the division operation in Montessori math lessons and materials.
The following items are included in this material:
1. Division of decimals problem tickets
- Problems #1-12: whole numbers by whole numbers
- Problems #13-24: decimal numbers by whole numbers
- Problems #25-36: whole numbers by mixed numbers
- Problems #37-48: whole numbers by decimal fractions
- Problems #49-60: mixed numbers by mixed numbers
- Problems #61-72: decimal fractions by decimal fractions
2. Answer Key
– Please note there are several answers with repeating decimals that are marked as such.
3. Recording Sheet
(The square in top right of each box is to record the problem number.)
Print, cut and laminate. Alternatively, the whole sheets can be laminated without being cut to be used as a set of problems, rather than as individual tickets. The answer key is designed to be left as one whole sheet.
After giving a lesson, chosen tickets are handed by the teacher to students as follow-up practice. The students complete the work on their own, record on the recording sheet or in a math journal, then check their work using the answer key. Each problem ticket has a number on it that corresponds with the answer key.
Another way to use the tickets is to cut them up and have them in a basket for use as a math activity or center. The students can choose which tickets they complete based on the choices provided in the basket. After recording, students can check their work with the answer key.
Bundle: Decimal Problem Tickets / Cards: Adding/Subtracting/Multiplying/Dividing
Multiplying Decimals Problem Tickets / Cards
Adding Decimals Problem Tickets / Cards
Subtracting Decimals Problem Tickets / Cards
Decimal Place Value Mats
Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Card Sort
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products! Here's how:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.