The topic of this Scavenger Hunt is dividing fractions. These problems are harder and have more two-digit numbers in the numerator and denominator and include more answers that need to be simplified or converted to mixed numbers.
A scavenger hunt is a more engaging and mobile alternative to just giving the students a worksheet.
This scavenger hunt can also be purchased as part of a bundle of 10 Multiplying Fractions Scavenger Hunts
for only $4.99
To use the scavenger hunt:
1) The slides are currently in order so that the question on the bottom half of each slide is answered on the top half of the next slide.
2) Print out all the slides and post them up randomly around the room or in the hall
3) The 1st slide is your key so don't post that one :)
4) Students start at any sheet and answer the question at the bottom. Their answer will be the number at the top of a _different_ sheet. That sheet is the next one they will solve. This continues until they are back at where they started.
5) Have students write down what the picture is for each question as they go so that they can quickly tell you the order when they're done (or when the think they're lost) so you can check it against your answer key.
If you have any questions/comments/compliments then please let me know! I'm currently teaching middle school Algebra so I'm doing this my free time (what little of it there is, heh). :)