Also included in
- This fraction task card bundle includes all my fraction poke cards for middle school math centers. These self-checking cards allow students to apply their understanding of fractions independently. Kids can work out problems and self-check while you work with others. For grades 4, 5, or 6th. Offers$25.50$51.00Save $25.50
This divide unit fraction by whole number task card set is a self-checking activity for middle school math. These poke cards allow students to apply their understanding of dividing unit fractions by whole numbers independently. Kids can work out problems and self-check while you work with others. For grades 4, 5, or 6th. Offers a variety of problem types for differentiation. Includes word problems. This product requires preparation ahead of time and is not editable.
This resource includes:
- 32 Colorful Self-checking Poke Cards / Task Cards
- Answer Sheet
- A Reproducible Student Fill-in Answer Sheet
How to use:
• Print them onto cardstock and laminate for a longer lasting product. Kids can use them in a math center this way.
• Use them as a fun quick check lesson assessment.
• Use them as a review game.
• Use them as a warm-up before a more complex lesson.
• Use them as a substitute activity when you're out.
If you like this resource, you might also like these:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases at my store or any other store on TPT!
Become familiar with your printer settings before printing this product. WASTED INK IS NO FUN!
If you have questions or problems, please contact me through product Q & A so I can help. For computer or technical problems, please contact Teachers Pay Teachers. Their tech support people are amazing!