PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These cards focus on division of unit fractions by whole numbers as models and expressions (CCSS 5.NF.7a). Use in stations or centers for matching tasks, sorting, or versatile games. 5F26 stands for the grade level, domain, cluster, and goal from the FREE student-friendly goals checklist aligned to CCSS. See more fun math card sets listed below.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide for a wide variety of activities and English/Spanish game instructions.
RELATED DIGITAL OPTIONS
• Visit the K-8 Math Sense E-Games page to play a FREE online concentration game.
• For trackable task cards, see the BOOM DECK for Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers.
• See more digital resources in the BOOM Card Decks custom category.
OTHER GRADE 5 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
GRADE 4 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
RELATED RESOURCES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!