Use this activity to help your students grasp the concept of Dividing with Decimals. They will enjoy walking around and using partners to finish this 20 problem scavenger hunt while they practice their skills!
Directions for Set-Up:
1. Print Scavenger Hunt pages
2. Place in alphabetical order around the room or in the hallway
Directions for Activity:
1. Place students in pairs
2. Assign each pair to a starting letter
3. Students write down the letter they are on
4. Students write down and find the answer to the problem at the TOP of the sheet (Answers are all rounded to the significant digits in the problems. For instance, if there are three numbers after the decimals such as 56.3 ÷ 2.14, then there will be three decimals in the answer.)
5. Once answered, students will look around the room/hallway for that answer on the BOTTOM of another sheet.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until students arrive back at their starting letter.
Directions for Checking:
• Find starting letter in the answer key provided.
• Student’s letter path should match that of the answer key.
*Answer Key and Student Worksheet are included for easy grading!