Ready-to-print, EDITABLE theology unit for any middle/high school religion class, aligned to the USCCB Standard I (The Revelation of Jesus Christ). No prior teacher experience/knowledge is necessary.
In this unit, students will learn:
- the process of revelation
- revelation past and present
- effects and modes of revelation
- how God revealed Himself to us (and that divine revelation is complete for now)
- how we reveal ourselves to others
This EDITABLE download includes:
- A teacher's guide
- Activity: How does revelation occur in today's society?
- Revelation in Seven Characters (license plate fun activity)
- Notes: What are the Effects of Revelation?
- Revelation Quiz 1 (and answer key)
- Guided Practice: How has God revealed Himself to Us? (Catechism)
- Notes: What are the modes of divine Revelation?
- Notes: What are the effects of divine Revelation?
- Revelation Quiz 2 (and answer key)
- Optional Research Activity: Learning More About Divine Revelation with Biblical Figures and Saints