Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.6 MB | 41 pages
This Math Divisibility Rules Packet covers the rules for if a number is divisible by 3, 6, and/or 9.
PowerPoint (34 slides):
*comes in a regular PPT format & PDF format because of font changes that could occur with the regular PPT format*
- Begins with if a number is divisible by 3 and goes through the rule, guided practice & examples, independent practice.
- This cycle continues for if a number is divisible by 6 and/or 9.
- The PowerPoint concludes with 4 slides of review for students (with multiple problems on each slide).
Worksheets (3 worksheets with Answer Keys):
1. Daily Practice (5 Days) Worksheet
2. Worksheet where students check off if a number is divisible by 3, 6, and/or 9.
3. Worksheet where students use crayons to circle, underline, box, or X out numbers that are divisible by 3, 6, and/or 9. There is also a section on this worksheet for students to create their own 3-digit numbers that are divisible by 3, 6, and/or 9.
**Please note that the PowerPoint is editable. You may change, add, or take away anything that you choose. Make it your own. However, the worksheets are in PDF format, so they cannot be changed.**
Please feel free to download the preview and check out my store: Classy Harmon! Thanks for visiting. :)