This divisibility set uses rhymes to help students learn and practice the divisibility rules for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10. The set features cadence chants posters, task cards, rules cards, and bookmarks. The cadence chants mimic the military Sound Off Cadence (or Duckworth Chant) and are featured as 8.5 x 11 posters. The 48 task cards have divisibility questions about numbers less than 1000. Kids LOVE these cadences!
If you are not familiar with the "tune" of the chant, I recommend searching YouTube for the Sound Off Cadence or Duckworth Chant. You do not need any instrumental music to successfully use the cadences in your classroom.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Divisibility cadence chants posters for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 (8 pages)
• Poster with all cadences (1 page)
• 48 divisibility task cards and answer key (13 pages)
• Student bookmarks with divisibility cadences (1 page)
• Student cards with all divisibility rules (1 page)
• Student bookmarks with all divisibility cadences (1 page)
• Uses for task cards (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
Please NOTE that the task cards do not have questions about the divisibility rule for 8, since the dividends are all below 1000.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► The Multiplication Rhymes BUNDLE
has posters & more to help your students learn the 21 hard facts.
► Sing your way to math success using Song Lyrics for Math Topics
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!