Divisibility Rules Posters Chants Task Cards
Learn divisibility rules by repeating these cadence chants! There are rhymes to practice the divisibility rules for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10. This resource includes cadence chants posters, task cards, rules cards, and bookmarks. The cadence chants mimic the military Sound Off Cadence (or Duckworth Chant). The 48 task cards have divisibility questions about numbers less than 1000. Kids LOVE these cadences!
If you are not familiar with the tune of the chant, I recommend searching YouTube for the Sound Off Cadence or Duckworth Chant. You do not need any instrumental music to successfully use the cadences in your classroom.
The following items are included:
• Divisibility cadence chants posters for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 (8 pages)
• Divisibility cadence chants mini-posters, 2-per-page (4 pages)
• Poster with all cadences (1 page)
• Bookmarks with all cadences, 4-per-page (1 page)
• Student printable with all cadences, 2-per-page (1 page)
• 48 divisibility task cards, 8-per-page (6 pages)
• Task cards answer keys (2 pages)
• Poster with all traditional divisibility rules (1 page)
• Bookmarks with all traditional divisibility rules, 4-per-page (1 page)
• Student printable with all traditional divisibility rules, 2-per-page (1 page)
• Using Task Cards ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
Please NOTE that the task cards do not have questions about the divisibility rule for 8 because the dividends are all below 1000. The posters were designed in high resolution using Photoshop for 8.5x11 paper. They can be enlarged to 11x17 or 18x24 without any loss of crispness. A 24x36 poster will lose a little of the crispness but still look great because it is viewed from a greater distance.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► CLICK HERE to follow me for new product notifications, special discounts & other fun stuff!