Each File Focuses on One Concept and Includes:
* Over 50 PAGES of printable center games including a variety of different ways to play the game.
* Distinct Cover Sheet to glue on the folders, or place in a Zip Loc Baggie.
* Each theme has two pages of Matching Problems and Answers in Color to be cut apart as playing cards. Or use one page as a game board and one page cut apart as the matching playing cards.
* Each theme has one page of student directions.
* Everything also comes in Black and White if you want to save on color printer ink!
** Extra Bonus! A Cover Sheet for your students to organize their own folder for individualize center games.
This center game is designed to be printed, cut apart for your classroom and laminated if desired. It is cute, colorful and is completely designed to be an independently led student activity. EXCELLENT for when the teacher is working with small reading or math groups. It also contains the ENTIRE file in a black and white version so that you can copy some and send it home as weekly homework. Great for the students to cut out and practice fine motor skills as well as reinforcing the math activity of learning the division secrets to dividing by one, the Identity Property of Division for quicker mental math!
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas! TPT Store!
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!