On Sale until Monday, July 31st.
★ DIGITAL Math Resource
Are you looking for quality, standards aligned math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource if specifically made for fifth grade
students to review common core standard 5.NBT.6 - I can divide four-digit dividends by two-digit divisors. I can illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
★ What's Included?
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 10 slides
- Practice 2 - 10 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Please click PREVIEW for more details
Purchase the BUNDLE and Save $$
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 5.NBT.6
Learning Goal: I can divide four-digit dividends by two-digit divisors. I can illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models. The only editable part of this file is the standard
,so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org