Also included in
- Your students will have a blast playing these math color by number games! The games are designed to be a fun mix of mastery, play, and creativity! Students will develop stronger problem solving skills and increase math fluency. Since problems are repeated in the game, students have multiple oppor$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
These division color by number games for facts 2-12 will be a blast for your students! The games are designed to be a fun mix of mastery, play, and creativity! Students will develop stronger problem solving skills and increase division fluency. Since problems are repeated in the game, students have multiple opportunities to practice effective mental math strategies as they build fluency.
Not only are these NO PREP games super helpful for developing fluency, they are lots of fun to play! Each player chooses a bookmark to color and keep. On a turn, a player spins and colors in one correct space on h/her bookmark. Play continues until all answer spaces on both player’s bookmarks are colored in. The first player to color the last answer space on his or her bookmark is the winner, but both players get to feel like winners because they each get to cut out their unique bookmark and use it in a favorite book! The bookmarks also serve to remind students of which strategies they are improving in and/or mastering.
Twelve games are included in this set. The following skills are included: Dividing by 2, Dividing by 3, Dividing by 4 Dividing by 5, Dividing by 6, Dividing by 7, Dividing by 8, Dividing by 9, Dividing by 10, Dividing by 11, Dividing by 12, Mixed Practice.
1. Pencil Peeps - Dividing by 2
2. Little Gnomes - Dividing by 3
3. What’s Cookin’? - Dividing by 4
4. Lemonade Stand - Dividing by 5
5. Bug in a Jar - Dividing by 6
6. Fruit Frenzy - Dividing by 7
7. Skunk Spray - Dividing by 8
8. Good Night Gear - Dividing by 9
9. A Bright Bunch - Dividing by 10
10. Fortune Cookies - Dividing by 11
11. Slam Dunk Dudes - Dividing by 12
12. Teeny Tigers - Mixed Practice
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in your classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and cannot be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchases this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. Using this file, in whole or in part, to create another product, either free or for purchase, is prohibited.
All material included in this resource belongs to Ford's Board LLC. Included with purchase is a license to use the material, however you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format.