Increasing division fact fluency is always a challenge for teachers, and I don't know about you, but division fact flash cards get lost in my room. Instead of using flash cards, I have started using division fact tents because:
* There is NO cutting. Just print and fold = done!
* There are 50 equations per page (plus 50 answers per page).
* One page is equivalent to 50 flash cards.
* You won't find stray flash cards in your room.
* Did I mention there is NO cutting involved?!!!!?
* Students can easily track how many answers they finished in a certain amount of time because the equations are numbered 1-50.
* These fact tents make the perfect addition to your fact station.
* The different sets of fact tents make it so easy to differentiate!
How do they work?
Fold the paper on the line so partners that are facing each other can see one side each. One partner will solve the equations for one minute while the other partner checks their answers. They should answer from left to right (since the problems are numbered from 1-50). If they miss any answers, their partner is to respond, “try again.” Partners may help each other when they are stuck. When the one minute is up, have students make note of the number that they finished. Switch jobs (one “answers”, while the other is the “checker”). Then both try again and try to beat THEIR OWN previous score.
What's included in this Division Fact Fluency Tents set?
⭐ Dividing by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 from numbers 1 to 81 (9 sheets)
⭐ Dividing by 1-9 mixed facts (1 sheet)
⭐ Dividing by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 from numbers 1 to 144 (12 sheets)
⭐ Dividing by 1-12 mixed facts (1 sheet)
⭐ Fact Tracker Sheet for students to keep track of their progress
Not sure? Try a FREE sample of the bundle
Freebie Fact Fluency Tents (no more flash cards)
Interested in other fact fluency tents?
⭐ Addition Fact Fluency Tents (no more flash cards)
⭐ Subtraction Fact Fluency Tents (no more flash cards)
⭐ Multiplication Fact Fluency Tents (no more flash cards)
⭐ Division Fact Fluency Tents (no more flash cards)
⭐⭐Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE $⭐⭐
➽ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches ➽
Fact Fluency Tents (no more flash cards) Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide
▶️ Follow Amber from TGIF on Facebook
▶️ Follow Amber from TGIF on TpT by clicking the green "Follow Me" ⭐ above!