Also included in
- The task cards in this bundle include concepts under the operations and algebraic thinking standards. The standards include; understanding division as an unknown factor, multiplication and division within 100, two-step word problems, and finding patterns in a multiplication chart. The unique set of$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
- This is not your average multiplication and division task card bundle. The resource also comes with and interactive notebook option with interactive notebook pockets and flip books for each volume. You can use the task cards in math centers, math rotations, small groups, for bell-ringers, etc... The$49.00$84.50Save $35.50
- This is not your usual multiplication interactive notebook, it's better! The resource includes task card type activities that students can add to their interactive notebook. Examples of activities include; grouping, interpreting whole-number quotients of whole numbers, using multiplication and divis$18.00$25.00Save $7.00
- This operations and algebraic thinking task card bundle covers the 3rd-grade standards in a fun way. Whether students enjoy multiplication wheels or division mazes, they are sure to be pleased.The bundle is the last volume in my Operations and Algebraic Thinking Mega Bundle.If you buy this bundle NO$15.00$21.50Save $6.50
- This bundle of task cards cover determining unknown whole numbers in multiplication and division, properties of multiplication, understanding division as an unknown factor, and fluently multiplying and dividing within 100. Volume 3 IncludesLesson 1: Unknown Whole Number in Division 3.OA.A4 Lesson 2$18.00$28.00Save $10.00
Reinforce division success with these division fluency practice task cards. The cards come in PDF and Google™ digital version for distance learning, classroom, or homeschool use.
Also, the task cards come with an interactive notebook pocket so the students can store the cards in their interactive math notebooks for future reference.
- Division Fact Cards 1-10
- Division Fact Cards 1-12
- Interactive Notebook Pocket (track your mastered facts)
- Google™ Digital Version Facts 1-10
- Google™ Digital Version Facts 1-12
⭐️⭐️Don't worry about the prep either, they are to cut if you use a paper cutter. I have provided if you decide not to mess with using them in their phone shape. It only takes me about 2 minutes to prep them with my paper cutter.⭐️⭐️
I have a multiplication version you may be interested in:
You can find both of these in my Bundle (IT'S AWESOME!)