Engage your students with these self-checking, division practice mixed-up mystery math puzzles that are perfect for math centers! With 6 different puzzles, students are sure to get the extra practice they need to build their math fact fluency!
What this resource covers:
- Practicing basic division fact fluency!
What this resource includes:
- 6 total self-checking puzzles so that students can work independently.
- Answer key so that the teacher can quickly check the answers.
- A quick riddle for fun in each puzzle! :)
- A Google Slides version so that you can have your students complete it digitally in Google Classroom if you prefer! Perfect for distance learning!
How this resource works:
This activity requires students to first solve the math problems and then cut out the mixed up picture with the answers. Once they glue each answer in the corresponding box, they will reveal both the picture and the answer to the math riddle!
This resource is perfect for:
- Math centers
- Small groups
- Partner work
- Independent work
- Early finishers
Other related Products You May Enjoy:
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A so I can help you. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
Earn FREE Resources!
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!