9 BUMP IT games included in this download!
A Bump It! Board is included for each division fact, 2 through 10!
How to Play Bump it!
1. Students place their game piece on the start square.
2. Students take turns rolling one die, moving that many spaces, and then covering up a match with one of their transparent chips on the interior board.
3. If a player lands on a space that matches something that is already covered they can bump someone else off of a space or lock their space by stacking a second transparent chip on top.
4. First player to get four in a row up and down, across, or diagonal wins.
This activity covers Texas 3rd Grade Math TEKS 3.4F
(4) Number and operations. s. The student applies mathematical process standards to develop and use strategies and methods for whole number computations in order to solve problems with efficiency and accuracy. The student is expected to:
(F) recall facts to multiply up to 10 by 10 with automaticity and recall the corresponding division facts
Like this BUMP game? Check out my others:
Fractions Bump It TEKS 3.3A, 3.3,F 3.3HMultiplication Facts Bump it! TEKS 3.4FRounding to the Nearest 10 or 100 Bump it! TEKS 3.4BQuadrilateral Bump it! TEKS 3.6B***Or, save even more when you purchase them as a BUNDLE!***
3rd Grade Math TEKS Bump It Bundle
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.