Excuse Me! Do you want to engage your students in learning math? Excuse Me! Division let's your students have fun while practicing and reinforcing their division facts.The game is easy to learn and simple to play.
More about the Product
• similar play to the Hasbro game Sorry®
• 2 - 4 players
• color and b/w game boards and tokens
• 40 (+ 8 option problems with 10 - 12) questions cards with division facts
• kid-friendly answer keys
• creates an easy to make and store center
• great for tutoring or as an alternative to written homework
Table of Contents
• Directions for preparation
• 16 game play cards
• 48 cards with division facts
• optional backing for game cards in color and b/w
• kid-friendly answer key
• 40 or 48 task cards for use in additional activities
• answer sheets for the task cards
You Might Also Like
Christmas Division Scavenger Hunt
Students will use division to solve word problems.
Division Facts: Find the Tic Tac Toe
This game provides practice with division problems. Students needing extra support could work with a partner to find the product for each problem.
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales. Click on the star above
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥