DIVISION FACTS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
Division facts using Greater Than > and Less Than < at the same time!
Students are given small equations. They must FIRST solve the division facts in the equations and THEN write in < or > to make each statement true. A great double-step activity!
* 84 division facts, 42 equations to solve in all!! THREE full pages of great work.
See the thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- DIVISION FACTS MATCHUPS!
90 division facts in all!! You receive 3 FULL worksheets of 18 examples. Each example starts with one fact and 4 more after it. Students must circle the fact OR facts that match the first one. There can be MORE than one match so students must solve EVERY fact – 90 in all. Great activity reinforcing their division facts!
- DIVISION FACTS POWERPOINT PROGRAM WITH GREATER THAN AND LESS THAN
This Powerpoint Program STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN if they get even ONE answer wrong! Designed for individual or small group use this program has 3 different sections students must solve. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention while they practice their division facts. Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING!!?
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Great lesson on “ITS, IT’S, YOUR, YOU’RE, THEY’RE, THEIR and THERE”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!