DIVISION FACTS POWERPOINT ONE
* A UNIQUE WAY FOR YOUR STUDENTS TO PRACTICE THEIR DIVISION FACTS!
* Imagine a program that STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN when they get even ONE answer wrong! THIS ONE DOES!
* Imagine a program that is SELF-CORRECTING! THIS ONE IS!
* For individual or small group use.
* I gave you a 24-slide PREVIEW to see how this works! TAKE A LOOK!
~ There are 3 different sections to this program:
Part 1 - 15 examples - each example has two division facts to solve; students must click on the larger of the two OR click on EQUAL if the facts are equal to each other;
Part 2 - Less Than or Greater Than; students must click on <, > or = to make each statement of two facts true; great reinforcement of the symbols for greater than and less than; 10 examples;
Part 3 - True or False - students are given sets of 3 facts and must click true or false to answer individual questions; 5 examples;
This powerpoint program will make sure your students know their division facts. Challenging yet fun.
Great graphics will hold their attention. Designed by David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- DIVISION FACTS USING GREATER THAN LESS THAN
Division facts using Greater Than > and Less Than < at the same time. 84 division facts to solve on 3 FULL worksheets. A LOT of great practice with their facts AND greater than and less than symbols.
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!