DIVISION FACTS “TWIST”
* The “twist” here is that all the division facts are written out IN WORDS just to make the kids “think a little more”.
* 48 division facts on THREE printable worksheets – your students must first READ the example CORRECTLY, then SOLVE IT and then WRITE the ANSWER in the space provided.
* Examples: fifty six divided by eight = _______ / forty two divided by six = ________
* Excellent test and reinforcement of their division facts.
* A different and effective way to practice their facts. 48 facts on three worksheets.
* MAKE THE KIDS THINK!
* Decorated for fun. Your download of 4 pages includes answers. By David Filipek.
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.