Division Flash Cards and Timed Tests Resource Pack
This Division Math Facts Mastery Bundle is a combination of my Division Flash Cards Pack and my Division Math Facts Timed Tests Pack.
The following items are included in this pack:
1. Flash Cards- These are personal-size cards that are good for individual or small-group use. Each page of flash cards includes division facts from 0 through 10. Two additional pages of flash cards are also included for teachers who like to have their students learn the 11 and 12 division tables. Answer keys are included that may be printed on the back sides of the cards.
2. Timed Tests- 30-problem one-minute tests are included to assess student mastery of each division table. Timed tests are also included that review all division facts learned up to a certain division table. Each timed test includes space for the student goal and score. A little “dinosaur” on each test also contains a speech bubble with an encouraging comment for the students.
3. Weekly Math Facts Practice Record- This form may be sent home with students to hold them accountable to practice their math flash cards at home. Students fill in the set of flashcards they are to practice, the number of days, and the amount of time they should practice each week.
4. Class Record Forms- These forms aid the teacher in tracking which students have mastered each division table.
5. Student Record Forms- Copy these forms and have students keep them in a notebook or binder to track their progress. Students color in the appropriate dinosaurs on their forms once they have mastered each division table.
Blessings to you as you help your students master their division facts!
-Firm Foundations in Education
Key Words: division flashcards, division flash cards, division timed tests, division speed tests, division math drills