If you are like me, then you are looking for fun and engaging ways to teach division to your students. I love using an interactive notebook to introduce and reinforce important math skills such as modeling division, interpreting the remainder, and how to use the standard algorithm.
- Poster - use to help introduce and teach the concept to the students for the first time.
- Foldable - use this as guided practice to help reinforce the concept. Your students can glue it in their notebook to refer back to
- Quick Check Quiz - use this to quickly assess your students understanding and application of that skill.
- Extension Activities - this hands-on practice can be used for early finishers or can be placed in a math workstation. They also work great as homework or to review for a test.
- Teaching Tips - provides suggestions on how to use each element
- Answer Key - each quick check comes with an answer key so you can quickly correct your students work
- Pictures to Support Implementation - included are pictures of the completed foldable and possible ways you can set up students math notebooks.
Skills Covered Include:
- Multiplication and Division Fact Families
- Finding the Quotient
- Standard Algorithm for Long Division
- Interpreting the Remainder
Looking for more great math products? Check these out:
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.