We have completed our Multiplication and Division series and are pleased to offer you our labor of love. We have uploaded each one individually but have also made 2 mini-bundles. You can find the Multiplication mini-bundle right HERE
, or purchase them all at discount with our Multiplication and Division bundle HERE
This bad boy is 40 pages of thorough mini-lessons, engaging practice questions, and handy answer keys. We all know division is a big deal. We've shouldered some of the burden for you. Now just add your teaching super powers and you've got something special :)
* Division as Equal Sharing pgs 27-30
* Division as Equal Sharing: Extra Practice pgs 31-33
* Division as Repeated Subtraction pgs 34-36
* Introduction to Writing Division Stories pgs 37-39
* Writing Division Stories: Extra Practice pgs 40-42
* Multiplication and Division As Inverse Operations pgs 43-45
* Division Problem Solving: Draw a Picture pgs 46-49
How We Break it Down:
* Mini-Lesson: Learn the Skill
-Skill is laid out in an easily digestible format with vocabulary, definitions, diagrams and an example problem. Students have this tool at their fingertips while completing the assignment.
* Use What You Know: Apply the Skill
-Offers immediate reinforcement of the skill. Questions approach the skill from more than one angle to ensure full understanding.
* Show What You Know: Word Problems
-This section helps students practice determining what a question is asking them, as well as how to recognize and use key words.
* Write What You Know: Writing in Math
-This section helps students practice expressing their reasoning strategies in complete sentences.
* Prove What You Know: Test Prep
-Students can never be TOO ready for EOGs, EOCs, and other standardized tests, so here they practice good test-taking strategies with multiple choice questions.
* Answer Key
-Time is money (or rest, or quality time with your family, or really whatever you want to spend it doing), so we always include answer keys for the teacher-on-the-go!
* Print in color for best results
* Consider printing front and back for green points
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome!
Following, Rating, and Earning Credits
to follow 88Brains!
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.