Also included in
- Boom Cards are a great way to have your students practice important math skills. These digital task cards are ideal for the busy teacher because they are easy to assign, self-checking, and students receive immediate feedback. Students can engage with Boom Cards during whole group practice, independe$77.42$138.25Save $60.83
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides and Boom Cards resources that are perfect for distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 3rd grade bundle.❤ Google Slides...can in$112.56$201.00Save $88.44
Give your students conceptual math practice with these fun and engaging task cards. Your students will practice using number lines to count equal groups and create matching division facts. This worksheet alternative is perfect for reinforcing the conceptual understanding of division.
Check out this preview to try these task cards for yourself.
Go digital with Boom Cards
This resource includes an interactive, self-checking digital activity.
Printable task cards
Differentiate by selecting the recording sheets that best meet the needs of your students.
What is Included?
- 20 self-checking Boom Cards
- 20 printable task cards
- 3 recording sheets - perfect for differentiation
- answer key
*You will need a FREE starter level Boom Learning account to use these digital task cards. Read about how I use the free Boom account in my classroom on my blog.
Boom Digital Task Cards are great because they…
- are low prep
- do not create classroom clutter
- can be used over and over
- are fun and engaging
Boom Digital Task Cards can be used for…
- whole group instruction
- mini lessons and warm-ups
- small group instruction
- independent practice
- at home practice
More About Boom Cards
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.