Also included in
- Teaching long division can be frustrating for both teachers and students. However, using partial quotients can be a very effective way to help make that bridge toward the standard algorithm. This set of 36 worksheets has plenty of practice with 2-digit by 1-digit, 3-digit by 1-digit, and 4-digit by$6.50$9.00Save $2.50
- Students need plenty of practice with long division in 4th and 5th grades to become more proficient with it. This bundle includes NINE resources that offer practice in a variety of ways and strategies, including partial quotients, area model, and standard algorithm. There is practice with 2-digit, 3$20.60$25.75Save $5.15
Teaching long division can be frustrating for both teachers and students. However, using partial quotients can be a very effective way to help make that bridge toward the standard algorithm. This set of 12 worksheets has plenty of practice with 3-digit by 1-digit problems to do just that.
Included in this resource:
- Three pages of problems with no remainders
- Three pages of problems with remainders
- Three pages of problems with and without remainders
- Three pages of word problems with and without remainders
- Answer keys for all 12 pages
- Anchor chart
Each problem has an "Easy Multiple" box that students can use to help them in the process of finding the partial quotients. As they get better practice with them, many students might not need to fill in the "Easy Multiple" box anymore. However, the box is on every page, in case students need it.
Also, the word problems with remainders will require students to interpret the remainder, which means they will have to determine whether they need to:
- use the quotient as the answer
- use the remainder as the answer
- round up the quotient to the nearest whole number as the answer
This resource is part of a bundle. If you would like to download a free sample of the bundle to try out the worksheets before you purchase, please click on the link below:
If you like this resource, please check out my other products:
Click HERE to follow my store!
Purchasing this resource gives you the license to use in YOUR CLASSROOM only. If you want to share with other teachers, please purchase additional licenses upon checkout or after purchasing. Multiple licenses are offered at a discount for your convenience. Because I spend countless hours creating resources, I simply ask that you respect the time and effort that I put into them.
Don’t forget to LEAVE FEEDBACK, which earns you credit toward future TpT purchases. Thank you!