This is a set of 5 activities that will have your students practicing division in different ways! It includes 1 digit and 2 digit divisors.
1) Set of 8 poke cards: Students work problems and then poke their pencil or a pipe cleaner through the correct answer. They flip the card over to see if their answer is correct or incorrect. I love giving students instant feedback!
2) Set of 12 Scavenger Hunt Cards: Students will move around the room solving division problems. Their answer leads them to the next card.
3) Set of 6 matching problems: This is a quick center or early finisher activity. There are 6 problems and 6 answer students have to match.
4) Set of 30 teaching cards: Students pair up based on the car and color of their card. They teach their partner how to work the problem and then their partner checks their work.
5) Set of 16 task cards: 8 word problems and 8 division problems