- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- The *ULTIMATE* Differentiated Long Division Resource Bundle This is the ONLY resource you will need when planning rigorous student activities while learning long division. 75+ printable pages of long division practice! You provide the instruction, and this bundle provides all the practice, enrichmPrice $14.99Original Price $21.79Save $6.80
- These real-world math projects have changed my math instruction and increased my students' critical thinking skills! This bundle of math projects includes thirteen discounted concept-based, differentiated, best-selling math projects. 13 *Highly Rated,* concept-based projects are included.WonderingPrice $39.99Original Price $51.87Save $11.88
- An absolute must-have, MASSIVE bundle of all of my concept resources bundles. The bundles included in this ULTIMATE bundle are perfect for ANY teacher in grades 4+. Math projects, error analysis tasks, task cards, and other engaging activities are included in each concept bundle! This bundle incluPrice $89.99Original Price $124.03Save $34.04
- Take engagement and rigor to the next level with these high-interest math projects for upper elementary. I have designed my math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. You’ll have a project for every occasion all year long! This bundle of THIRTY digital and printaPrice $89.99Original Price $126.20Save $36.21
Students will engage in authentic practice of division skills.
Long division takes copious amounts of practice to master, and the best kind of practice is real world and authentic! Engage your students with this division project designed to help them practice long division (no matter what method you teach).
Extend and enrich division skills with real-world practice that doesn't feel like math! Students get to explore the ins and outs of their own movie theatre as they use their long division skills.
What's Included in this Division Math Project Resource?
- TWO differentiated printable 9-page division math projects
- - is advanced, with extensive long division and 2 and 3 digit divisors. This version is recommended for 5th grade and up OR 4th graders who have mastered division with one-digit divisors.
- - ALL one-digit divisors. There are a few problems with five-digit dividends as well as a few spots where students must complete multiplication. It is aligned to 4th grade division standards. (Note: There is one single two-digit divisor problem in the one-digit divisor set due to the price of an item. You may skip this one or use it as a challenge problem!)
- A digital, Google Slides, version (created in 2021) of each of the printable projects - this version is horizontal and has been optimized for digital use. You can preview this version in its entirety in the video preview on this listing.
- A 2nd set of vertical digital versions that is identical to the printable versions
- An answer key! The last 9 pages of each printable document are answer keys.
What are teachers saying about 'Movie Marathon' a Division Project?
"Super engaging and fun resource to practice division- gave my students that finish quickly something challenging to work on! Thank you!" - Katharine J.
"I used this activity as an independent project at the end of our Multiplication and Division unit. I was able to give extra help to the kids who needed it while the other students happily worked away on their “movie projects.”" - Erin G.
"Long division can be so boring, and I've heard my student groan about it in past years. Not this year! They love these projects and it makes practicing these concepts fun and engaging. The real-life aspect is very motivating for them." - Cynthia L.
Check out my other BEST-SELLING Division Resources!
The ULTIMATE Long Division Activity Bundle (Movie Marathon is included in this bundle!)
MORE MATH PROJECTS!
Multi-Digit Multiplication Project!
Breaking Up the Bakery: A Fraction Project
Perimeter and Area Math Project
Are you looking for Inspiration, Community, and Teaching Support? Join my private Facebook Group, Inspired in Upper Elementary! We collaborate, share ideas, and support one another every day. Click HERE to join Inspired in Upper Elementary.