Division Strategies Lessons
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Are you ready to take your math lessons to the NEXT LEVEL? Look no further than these engaging & rigorous math flipbooks lessons. Your students will love these high-interest flipbooks, and you will love the skill reinforcement, and practice that each book provides. Which Math Flipbook resourcesPrice $39.99Original Price $56.90Save $16.91
- Get ready to take engagement to the next level with these multiplication and division activities that are just perfect for 3rd grade. Are you learning about multiplication and division strategies? Do you need activities that are SO easy to prep and teach? This is the bundle for you!Help your studentPrice $39.99Original Price $62.27Save $22.28
Are you starting division? Are you ready to take division strategies to the next level? You NEED these DIFFERENTIATED division strategies flipbooks. Your students will absolutely love these engaging division strategies lessons, and you will love the teaching, skill reinforcement, and engaging practice these flipbooks provide.
Differentiation is easy with TWO versions:
➡️ Introductory Division Strategies is perfect for 3rd grade
➡️ Advanced Division Strategies is perfect 4th and 5th grades
These division strategies flipbooks provide students with a rigorous and engaging review of the following division stragies:
Flipbook One (Introductory, 14 pages):
- Equal Groups
- Number Lines
- Strip Diagrams
- Repeated Subtraction
- Fact Families
Flipbook Two (Advanced, 12 pages):
- Area Model
- Box Method
- Partial Quotients
- Traditional Algorithm
- Interpreting Remainders
Three Low-Prep and No-Prep Options!
This resource comes in three versions, you can choose the one that works best for your class!
- Flipbook with tabs: Print double-sided and cut tabs.
- Full page with NO tabs: Just print and go!
- Digital on Google Slides (Full Color)
How do these division strategy flipbooks work?
Each flipbook acts as a mini division strategy interactive notebook, ready for your math lesson! The left hand side of each skill helps to TEACH the focus skill, acting as a mini anchor chart that students interact with and complete. On the right hand side, students engage in practicing their division strategies in multiple different ways.
The final section, ‘Put it All Together’ asks students to synthesize all skills in an engaging review of everything they have learned!
How can I use this in my division strategies lessons?
I suggest using the flipbook as you teach OR review each of these skills. It is a great visual guide for students learning these important division strategies and something that students can refer back to week after week. It is also ideal for an end of unit review or nightly homework as you learn these skills.
You may also like…
- Division - Interpreting Remainders Task Cards
- Long Division Differentiated Scavenger Hunt
- Division with 1-digit Divisors
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.