Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Let your students enjoy coloring as they learn math. This mystery picture activity will help them review division while having fun at the same time.To use, let your students answer the problems. Then, they must match their answers to a list to get the letter-color combination. Finally, they color t$24.00$39.90Save $15.90
Kids love solving mysteries, and that's exactly what they'll do that with these coloring worksheets. This division by 2-digit number, with and without remainder mystery pictures activity is designed to make learning math more fun.
To use, your students must first answer the problems. Next, they should match their answers to the colors by choosing the letter from a list. With this, they can then color the squares to reveal the mystery picture.
You will receive the following printable sheets, organized into sets with each set having a worksheet, coloring page and answer key.
- 3-Digit / 2-Digit Division (Exact)
- 4-Digit / 2-Digit Division (Exact)
- 3-Digit / 2-Digit Division With Remainder
- 4-Digit / 2-Digit Division With Remainder
Mystery Pictures to Solve:
- Magnifying Glass and Ladybug
- Stop Sign
- Police Officer
- 9 Ball
- Businessman Dog
- Manta Ray
- Cool Face Emoji
- Palette and Paintbrush
Some problems have separate questionnaires and coloring sheets. If you want, you may choose to delay giving the coloring page to your students (ex. give it to early finishers, or distribute after a specific time limit, or as homework).
If you are looking for more worksheets, check our Division Word Problems Bundle (click for details).
All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share it with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.