Are you looking for a way to help your student's practice their division skills?? Look no further!!
My student's had a REALLY hard time grasping the concept of division. So I had to come up with a way to make them feel like they were playing a game and learning all at the same time. My class absolutely LOVES task cards, so I couldn't resist making a pack of task cards that are perfectly themed for Fall and Halloween AND can be used progressively throughout a particular unit or school year.
- 8 sets of task cards **Each set includes 24 task cards*** [That's a grand total of 192 task cards!!]
- 8 labeled recording sheets for each set of task cards
- 8 labeled answer keys for easy grading
Type of problems included are:
-2 Digit Dividends by 1 Digit Divisors
- 2 Digit Dividends by 1 Digit Divisors with Remainders
- 3 Digit Dividends by 1 Digit Divisors
- 3 Digit Dividends by 1 Digit Divisors with Remainders
- 4 Digit Dividends by 1 Digit Divisors
-4 Digit Dividends by 1 Digit Divisors with Remainders
- 4 Digit Dividends by 2 Digit Divisors
- 4 Digit Dividends by 2 Digit Divisors with Remainders
Please check the preview to get a better idea of what is included.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at Learningisahooot@gmail.com
As always, be sure to leave feedback and earn Tpt credits for your future purchases. Thank you so much for your support. =)