These task cards are specifically designed for students to practice dividing multi-digit numbers using two digit divisors.
32 division task cards
2 Answer keys (An answer key with remainders and an answer key with remainders expressed as fractions)
Student recording sheet
Directions for use
1. Print and cut out division task cards
2. Place cards around your classroom (tape to walls, place on desks, put at a math center, etc.)
3. Give each student a recording sheet
4. Each student will also need a separate piece of paper or a marker board to work the problems. They also can work the problems on the back of their recording sheet.
5. Students rotate around the room solving problems.
6. To solve the problems students need to divide using a standard algorithm.
7. This activity is intended to review dividing rather than an introduction.
1. You can have students come to you after they solve each problem. This way you can check their work before they rotate to a new problem.
2. OR, you can check the problems at the end of class for a graded assignment.