These task cards were created for a fourth grade classroom. However, the questions can be used for a high third grader, or even a low fifth grader. Please check out the preview to see if these questions are appropriate for your students :-)
Here's what's included in this resource:
- 20 Division task cards with language phrased like the CCSS.
- Each card covers standard: MAFS.4.NBT.2.6
- Each card is labeled with the standard for future reference.
- Higher-order questioning is included!
- There are 2 types of answer sheets to choose from depending on how you plan to use this product in your classroom.
- Answer key included!
- I've also included suggestions on how to use this resource in your own classroom :-)