These division word problem math task cards help third grade students practice solving division problems using arrays. This resource is printable as a PDF and also includes the following digital options: PowerPoint, Boom cards deck and Google Classroom slides.
This cute donut-themed deck features 24 single-step division word problems. Each card also features a donut array that models the division problem.
You will receive:
- A PDF with four task cards per page
- PPT file with one task card per slide
- Google Slides link with one task card per slide
- BOOM Cards deck link
- Printable recording sheet
Click the PREVIEW button above to see a playable preview of this deck!
What are BOOM! Cards?
Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.
Four Easy Steps to Earning TPT Credits for Future Purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Look for the "Provide Feedback" button next to each purchase.
3. Click the link and give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
4. Earn TPT credit towards future purchases in exchange for your feedback.