Also included in
- The task cards in this bundle include concepts under the operations and algebraic thinking standards. The standards include; understanding division as an unknown factor, multiplication and division within 100, two-step word problems, and finding patterns in a multiplication chart. The unique set of$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
- This is not your average multiplication and division task card bundle. The resource also comes with and interactive notebook option with interactive notebook pockets and flip books for each volume. You can use the task cards in math centers, math rotations, small groups, for bell-ringers, etc... The$49.00$84.50Save $35.50
- This bundle of task cards cover determining unknown whole numbers in multiplication and division, properties of multiplication, understanding division as an unknown factor, and fluently multiplying and dividing within 100. Volume 3 IncludesLesson 1: Unknown Whole Number in Division 3.OA.A4 Lesson 2$18.00$28.00Save $10.00
Your students will love the diverse set of problems that will help them understand division as an unknown factor. The cards come in PDF and Google™ digital version for distance learning, classroom, or homeschool use.
Also, the task cards come with an interactive notebook pocket for students to store the task cards in their notebooks. You can also laminate the task cards for repeated use and durability.
- 16-Division as an unknown factor task cards
- Interactive Notebook Pocket
- 16-Google™ Digital Version task cards for digital and distance learning
⭐️⭐️Don't worry about the prep either, they are SUPER EASY to cut if you use a paper cutter. I have provided SUPER CLEAN CUTTING LINES if you decide not to mess with using them in their phone shape. It only takes me about 2 minutes to prep them with my paper cutter.⭐️⭐️
You can find both of these in my Bundle (IT'S AWESOME!)