This is a great alternative for a worksheet. Students are practicing their skills on division but having fun.
1. Each player gets a die and this paper.
2. Player 1 will roll the die. The number it lands on is your divisor. Use separate paper to work problems out. Write the divisor and answer in the space.
3. Player 2 goes and does the same.
4. When player gets to the first turned space (146.2) they use both dice to create a divisor. If the player rolls a 2 and 3 you will combine them to create 23 for a divisor.
4. Continue game until you reach the end.