DIVISION OF FRACTIONS ONE TWIST AND DIVISION OF FRACTIONS TWO TWIST
* The "twist" here is that all these division examples are written out IN WORDS, not numbers, to make your students "think" a little more.
* ALL EXAMPLES ON BOTH WORKSHEETS ARE WRITTEN OUT IN WORDS!
* They must first READ the fractions correctly, then WRITE them correctly and then SOLVE them correctly (hopefully!)
* BOTH WORKSHEETS ARE SET UP LIKE THIS.
* There are 14 examples on worksheet ONE and 15 examples on worksheet TWO.
* These 29 examples will challenge their ability to divide fractions to lowest terms as well as read and write fractions correctly too.
* PLUS, there's a GEOMETRY BONUS question on the sides your students are asked to solve.
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers of course.
* These worksheets WILL SURELY TEST their ability to divide fractions well.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.