This division guided math activity is two digit divided by one digit with remainders. This puzzle is ideal for math center work or use it as an interactive notebook activity. Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• 21 problems
• Includes an interactive notebook page
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking diamond shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
4 Digit Multiplication Math Center
Two Digit by Two Digit Multiplication, Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)