This math station contains 18 problems in a self checking game for dividing four digit numbers by one digit numbers with some remainders. Students could use this activity during guided math or you could use it as an activity for quick finishers. Also included are a direction sheet, an answer sheet and an interactive notebook page.
• Use the interactive notebook page as a formative assessment, the pieces are pre-mixed up so students can cut them out and not have the answers.
• The activity can be printed double sided with the problem on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability. Pieces are pre-mixed up so students can cut them out for you!
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Division with Remainders: 4 by 2
Division with Remainders, 3 digit by 1 digit Math Center
4 Digit Multiplication Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)